Quick Motorsport Building & maintaining competitive cars
‘Excellence & experience since 1987’
We have a proven success rate and a team of professional & dedicated engineers with some 70 years experience between them.
Ken Block’s first-ever, rear-wheel-drive Gymkhana machine based on the loved and celebrated Ford Escort platform, which gained its storied history in European rally racing. This 1978 Ford Escort Mk2 RS is quite unlike its stage-ready counterparts. Block’s flat black and star-spangled, Rocket Bunny-kitted Mk2 was built with one specific focus in mind—to kill tires with the quickness, navigating obstacles on a Gymkhana course.
“Quick Motorsport in the U.K. did a great job on the build of the car”
Our specialities lie in reliability, performance and experience
- Building & maintaining the most reliable & competitive cars for any type of event with a special interest & customer base in the Ford Escort
- Complete car builds for many makes & specifications
- Preparation and routine maintenance of all our customers vehicles from Historic to World Rally Cars and everything else in-between including performance road cars
- Transportation, set up and on event support/ management
- RallyTest days & Tuition
- Gearbox, axle and transmission rebuilds
- Bodywork, jig repair work & paint shop services
- Engine set up and rolling road service